- These passes may be used by our patrons to obtain free or reduced admission rates.
- The passes are available to all OSL library card holders over the age of 18, who have no overdue
materials or other "blocks" on their cards.
- Most of the passes may be reserved.
- Non-Burrillville-resident patrons may borrow the passes on an "as available" basis for same or next day use.
- Overdue fee is $5.00 PER DAY for each day past due, up to the maximum fine equal to the full value of the pass.
- If the pass is lost, the borrower will be required to pay the full value of the pass.
Please read the General Policy on Borrowing of Circulating Passes for
more detailed information about the library's borrowing policy.
Library passes are currently unavailable due to Covid restrictions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Library passes are usually for general admission only. The passes may not be good for admission to special events, exhibits or some areas of the venue. If you are planning to use Library passes to attend a special event or program or exhibit, be sure to call the venue to find out if the Library's passes will be allow admmission.
Call the Library (401-710-7800) to:
Find out what discount is currently offered
The number of people that can be admitted on the pass
Whether the pass is available
Reserve the pass
Call the venue to:
Verify their open hours
Find out if the passes limit access to special events, programs, or exhibits